Ciroc Women's Empowerment Brunch
The CÎROC Women’s Empowerment Brunch Series is a national initiative that honors women who are helping other women make a difference on a local, national and international level. The contributions of these amazing women were celebrated at a private brunch event with close family and friends.
The Midas Group ended Women’s History Month on a celebratory note in Houston, where local industry standouts in fashion, film, entertainment, and politics were honored with a brunch ceremony at Le Colonial, one of several the company hosted nationwide.
Guests were invited to celebrate their accomplishments with a cocktail hour (bottomless mimosas on deck), light bites, and music from 93.7 DJ Shante–all before brunch even began. After, honorees received plaques for outstanding work in their respective fields, including the following:
- Erica Candely, CEO of Tart Enterprises
- Ja’Leah Davis, CEO of Eyeconic Television
- Deborah Duncan, KHOU Great Day Houston host
- Kandi Eastmen, Radio personality
- Helen Holman, Attorney and law firm owner
- Jmulan Holman, CEO of JMulan Agency
- La’Torria Lemon, CEO of Lemon-Lime Light Media
- Twiler Portis, Philanthropist and entrepreneur
- Tammy Wyatt, Marketing specialist